Wednesday, October 16, 2013

in-character posts

As we discussed at the end of the first session, I will award XP bonuses to anyone who posts in-character comment to the blog.  This can be anything from character background, images of your character, session recaps--anything that adds flavor and depth to the characters or the setting.

As an example, I awarded Ethan 250 XP for his character background post.  For this bonus XP, any bonuses due to ability scores will not apply.  I think it's fair to reserve those bonuses for XP gained during gaming sessions only.

I will XP for all material commensurate to the quality of the content--if you'd like me to look anything over before you post it to the site, please send it to me in an email first.

Hope to see more material from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment