Monday, March 24, 2014

in-character comments and replies

First, a general update.  Things are going well with the newest addition to our family, Lucile, and I'm hoping to be able to host a game some time in the coming weeks.  More on that as details become available.

Second, regarding in-character posts and comments.  Several players have posted character backgrounds or stories, and I have provided XP rewards for this.  I encourage anyone interested to submit their own!

Some have also replied in-character to some of my posts, and I've followed up to progress the story.  In doing so, however, I have learned that players don't necessarily receive notifications of new comments, only new posts.  So if you've responded to a post at any time in the past, please check in to see if I've managed a response.  You can subscribe to each post, if you're interested, when leaving comments.  I've tried to create interesting new story threads--whether or not these make it into the next session, or whether they're discarded is entirely up to you guys.

I'll send out a pre-session recap with any new developments resultant from the blog comments, so that you guys can decide on a course of action prior to the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment